Friday, January 4, 2008

Happy New Year Everyone!

Well, the holiday season is over and a new year has just begun. I think I will recap our year in one long paragraph...here goes:
We started off the year in Park City Utah with the Eric, Ruth, Steven (ph?), Lisa, Nicole and Brian. That was a blast. Lost my job at EDO Corporation (no loss). Worked with RICO for 5 months...thanks Eric!! Moved to Seattle. I am working for PSE in Bellevue WA and we reside in Renton (Jennifers birthplace). Jennifer is now a full time mommy...she loves it. We found a really cool church. We are adding a new member to our family (due in June). Everyone thinks its going to be a boy minus me. Our visitors for Christmas included: M & D Andrist, Jason Andrist, Mom Marotta, JJ Marotta (aka Cave Troll), Mike and Kate Bandamer and of course Hailey Bandamer. It snowed on Christmas!!! How cool is that.

2008 began with a suprize for me...see below for my new pal...Captain Barbossa. We just call him Bossa.


5 comments:

Lisa said...

Hey did you guys get my package?

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Your life was so dull in 2007. No changes. No excitement. Nothing new to talk about. (Guffaw!) Seriously, you are one very fortunate dude. You had a *lot* of changes and they all seem to have been for the better. Now, in 2008, you've got a great wife, a great daughter, a great son on the way, two great dogs, a great job where you are actually appreciated, and stunningly magnificent in-laws! It doesn't get much better than that.

Ruth said...

That is one crazy year you guys! We're so glad we got to spend most of it with you! I thought about you guys at our New Year's party - the anniversary of the first time we officially hung out (sniffle) and I was missing you.

Hope you had a great Christmas and New Years and all. And what a cute puppy! Now that's a great Christmas present. =)

Hope to hear from you guys soon!!

Anonymous said...

I love reading about your life and how awesome you are doing . I love the pictures . It was the best Christmas ever, you guys were great. Hey Kaela, have you been to the Space Needle lately?